Thursday, June 11, 2009

Calendarization of June Targets!

So I put this stuff on my Yahoo Calendar so that I get an email every morning with the day's task...

Establish this Habit

I'm on twitter personally 5:30-7am Mexico City http://www.timeanddate.com/... & online in general 5:30-8:30pm daily

Whack! Solution. Set alarm for 5am. Go to sleep between 9pm & 10pm

Read & Implement
Blog Profits Blueprint Yaro Starak (June 14, 15, 16)
Internet Marketing (first 4 weeks) Jeremy Shoemaker

SofiaMiller.Blogspot
Start List (June 17)
Create Giveaway info product (June 21, 22, 23)
Monetize (June 18, 19, 20)
Create cushion of 21 unpublished posts (June 12, 13)

Twitter (daily 90 min routine)
Maintain automation & focus
Maintain interaction
Improve Quality of Followers *

*For example, now one of my reciprocal followers is someone with NO bio, NO pic, NO updates and over a thousand followers. I don't need to be one. The account is just a digit, no content.

Niche
Create a static niche site (June 24, 25, 26, 27)

Read about Members Only Site
Yaro Starak (June 28, 29)
Ryan Deiss (June 30)

0 comments: